Job Summary & Responsibilities
From designing and developing our basketball training to providing the class to our players, this team will be expected to demonstrate their cliber in the area of basketball expertise, training methodologies, industry-specific product knowldge and overseas business development.
You will be a part of a team that is intellctually creative and passionate about developing and providing the best-in-class basketball training to our players and help them get to the next level, and also will be engaged in other busienss matters in overseas.
– At least 6 years of a player experience at a division 1 school team in Taiwan
– Hands-on experince of attending practice at an overseas school team that is at least division 2 or above
– Deep understanding of modern basketball training methodologies
– Bilingual in Chinese and English and need to be very fluent in both languages
– Need to be very intellectual and should have high basketball IQ
– Should have passion on sports and basketball
– University degree or equivalent
– Master degree or above
– Major in computer science, statistics, accounting, finance or engineering
– A player experience in ABA, D league, or a division 2 or above school team overseas (perferrably in USA)